Central Mass Constable Service strives for customer satisfaction as our #1 goal and offer the best price.
We specialize in subpoenas , complaints, child support, divorces, 14 & 30 day Notices, pre-48 hour notices, 48 hour notices, evictions, notary and more...
Our bonded and insured Constable firm offers emergency service.
Contact Us : Office 508.987.8885 Mobile 508.854.9995
- 14 - Day Notices
- 30 - Day Notices
- Pre-48 Hour Notices
- 48 Hour Notices
- Summary Process (Eviction) Summons & Complaint
- Child Support
- Temporary Restraining Orders
- Notary Services
- Subpoenas (federal, state, and criminal)
- Probate Citations
- Summons and Complaint for Divorce and Contempt
- Notices and Letters of all kinds
- All processes"that apply" under rule 4C of the Federal and Massachusetts rules of Civil Procedure
- Summons and Complaints
- Writs and Trustee Process
- Small Claims
- Notices to Show Cause
- Real Estate Attachment
- Land Court Process
- Supplementary Process in any amount
- All Process under Mass. G.L.Chap.239
- Summary Process, Ejectments, etc.
- Notices of all kinds and Demand letters
- Probate Court Process, Domestic relations
- And other "certain" writs and papers from District Courts, The Superior, Supreme Judicial and United States District Court and may serve all process under Rule 4c of the Federal and Mass. Rules of Civil Procedure
Last & Usual